Hi Babes! Thank you so much for visiting The Stylizt. My name is Lizz Nguyen. I’m a Colorado native. Big city girl living in a town too small for her. I’ve always been drawn to fashion, art and all things creative. I’m inspired by colors, textures, music, travel and intoxicating company. If you have dessert and a spicy cocktail, I’m there!
My style is very eclectic like my taste in music, which makes my fashion chronicle vibrant and unique. I truly believe when you look good, you feel good. #DressToDestress. With this blog, I hope to inspire you to get up, dress up and be the badass Queen that you are. Why be stuck in a box when you were born to stand out?!
I’m excited to share with you my daily inspirations, thoughts, fashion finds/lusts and personal style. Please be kind as I am am still learning and evolving into the woman I am meant to be and just join me on this fun journey we call life together. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for taking the time to read this and I look forward to seeing you on The Stylizt!
10 Things You Don’t Know About Me:
- My closet looks like something you’d see on that show Hoarders and I always feel like I have nothing to wear! Does anyone feel my pain too? #thestruggleisreal
- My meal is never complete without dessert no matter how full I am! #majorsweettooth #secondstomachfordessert
- I am a huge germaphobe and an expert at existing in a bath of sanitizer.
- My favorite color is chartreuse.
- I hate being late but I’m so damn good at it!
- I always get my left and right confused but I’m an expert at giving directions if you’re lost. #gostraighttogostraight
- I was born to walk in heels because I always trip when I wear flats.
- I make up my own words/phrases daily. #pepmobismo #porterpotty #shank #creepyjeepies
- My friends tell me I have a permaSMILE 🙂 Life is too short to frown. Now about them wrinkles… #botoxmoney #takingdonations #foreveryoung
- I thrive when I empower others to be the best version of themselves all while looking dayaam good doing it!
people will stare.
make it worth their while.Harry Winston